Union Public Schools, whose 19 sites are located in portions of SE Tulsa and NW Broken Arrow, oversees the Union Adult Learning Center.
The Union school district slogan, “Together We Make a Difference,” underscores student engagement as the district makes strides toward accomplishing its mission – To Graduate 100 Percent of Our Students College and/or Career Ready. Download brochure.
The UALC shares the same goals and mission statement as well as its core values.
The following core values serve to guide our strategic focus and actions in accomplishing our mission:
- Commitment to Excellence –Pursue the highest measure of quality in all that we do.
- Collegiality - Demonstrate respect and an ability to work as team members.
- Honesty, Integrity, Transparency – Do what’s right and above board.
- Innovation – Embrace new, effective thinking and programs.
- Inclusiveness – Cultivate an organizational culture of accepting children, families, and employees for who they are rather than categorizing them by income, ethnicity, or ability.
- Empowerment – Help people reach their full potential.
- Accountability – Accept responsibility for achieving results.
- Thoughtful Planning – Use data and district values in planning and decision making.